This position requires candidate to read and adhere to work instructions, follow established guidelines and inspect products and packaging materials. This position requires assembly of these materials, ensuring safety, quality and efficiency expectations are adhered to.
- 1st Shift hours are 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Thursday).
- 2nd Shift hours are 4:30 p.m. - 3:00 a.m. (Monday through Thursday).
- Ensure safety is the priority. In the event a safety issue or question arises; it will take priority over everything else on the production line.
- Follows work instructions, QCS’s and assembles for customer orders.
- Follows all established guidelines related to packing/assembling activities.
- Uses riteTIME to report production.
- Actively participates in production line changeovers, as directed by line lead or qualified packer.
- Ensures raw materials are approved before use.
- Performs line clearance activities, as directed by line lead or qualified packer.
- May perform very minor machine adjustments, if trained to do so.
- Gives immediate input to line lead on Safety, Quality and Performance issues involving any part of the production line.
- Assist in training new employees.
- Actively participate in corporate and team Continuous Improvement events and activities.
• High School education or equivalent.
• Ability to interface effectively with other departments, employees and staff.
• Must have good hand/eye coordination.
• Must have ability for heavy lifting.
• Must be able to step ladder.
• Must possess excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrate good judgment.
• Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
• Good attendance is mandatory.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus. The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from several people and interact with the other staff.
Adhere to The Gorilla Glue Company’s Core Values that ensure everyone works together to exceed expectations.
• Have fun, be passionate and show it!
• Act with integrity and respect in all relationships.
• Communicate openly and appreciate the effort of others.
• Embrace knowledge, growth and change.
• Strive for excellence in what we do every day.
How to Apply
Visit www.gorillatough.com/careers to apply.