We are looking for another dedicated person to join us. We have an immediate opening for a full time Production Planner at our facility in Springboro, OH (Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm). If you have a passion for excellence and would like to join a stable and growing company then we'd like to talk to you.
The Production Planner’s responsibilities include; but, are not limited to:
• Completes batch records, jobs and pick lists daily.
• Receives published jobs from Advanced Planning System and creates pick lists, and prints batch records.
• Closes jobs as products are completed throughout the day.
• Reports errors and discrepancies to the responsible authority.
• Monitors the material/supplies needed for manufacturing.
A high school diploma or GED is required as is basic computer skills. College courses in biology, chemistry and physics are preferred as is previous manufacturing experience in a FDA and/or ISO regulated facility.
Please apply online at: http://www.hardydiagnostics.com/career_listing.html
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability