This position is in the Cincinnati, Ohio C BAND pay rate which starts off at $19.00 an hour + 2nd shift premium
This position assembles the refrigeration system of the chamber through following blueprints/mechanical engineering drawings. This position starts with a structural steel frame and mounts components and does the line piping.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly pipe systems using flow diagrams
- Layout custom units with little or no supervision
- Work with Engineering to identify material or paperwork problems.
- Train others as directed.
- History of good attendance
- Task oriented
- Preferred: previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Preferred: experience and education in refrigeration, including wrapping, piping, soldering, brazing, and mounting of refrigeration components
- Good math skills with ability to convert decimals to fractions
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures
- Accuracy in reading a tape measure
- Ability to read, understand parts list and fill out quality check sheets
- Experience using power tools including drill and saws
- Ability to obtain the necessary tools for this position: tape measure, screwdriver, wrenches, channel locks, copper cutters. Must be detailed oriented and understand the importance of accuracy