Production Tops Specialist (Job Summary): Perform an array of functions that may include, Picking & Filling Orders from Stock, Staging Orders, Packing & Shipping Orders, Conducting Daily Cycle Counts, Making Limo/Auto Vinyl/Cloth Tops, Sewing of Tops, Cutting Patterns, Measuring Materials for Tops & Working on any other projects assigned by management.
Location: The Miami Corporation 720 Anderson Ferry Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45238
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker preferred
• Proficiency in inventory software, systems and RF technology preferred
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods preferred
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Current forklift certification preferred, but not required – Miami will certify all Team Members.
• High school diploma/GED preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Maintain great attention to detail
• Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 85 lbs.
• Must have Math Skills/Measurements
How to Apply
Please e-mail/call Stephanie Thacker the HR Specialist with The Miami Corporation - firstname.lastname@example.org or Office (513) 298-5517 or Cell (513) 429-6592 if you are interested in applying for this position or if you would like more information on this position