Are you interested in designing industrial equipment for virtually every industry? Do you like the challenge of designing products that vary by project? Do you want to see every project you design “come to life”? If so, you may be a perfect fit for Stelter & Brinck’s Project Design Engineer.
Our Design Engineers enjoy the following benefits:
- Company paid training
- Competitive wage
- 401K with targeted 4% of compensation contributed by the company
- Health Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick days
- Overall project design responsibility- you get to see what you’ve designed actually built.
- Critical design calculations, P&ID layout, and electrical design logic of combustion systems.
- Review of all design drawings for content accuracy of all critical information.
- Major Component Specification
- Work with other departments regarding assigned projects or estimates.
- Supervise designers throughout all phases of the assigned project.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 2-5 years’ experience in related field
- Experience with designing electrical control circuits
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software (Proficient in 3-D/ Inventor)
- Knowledge of combustion systems, components, terminology, and practices
Please send your resumes in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org