Shift: Rotating, Full Time
Weekend/Holiday: Every other weekend, every other holiday
Job Overview:Develop and maintain maintenance programs for off-site properties, repair, preventative maintenance, installation and other miscellaneous services to hospital utility, structure, and non-medical hospital equipment.
The Property Maintenance Tech may perform the following duties:
- Perform minor repair work as required to keep facilities functioning. This includes but not limited to the following duties: Install shelving, pictures, signs etc., Minor drywall repair, paint, Minor lock repair, Floor tile/base repair, Ceiling tile repair, Casework adjustments, Repair/replace Faucets, Minor water line unclogging, Change Furnace filters, Reset thermostats, Check belt tension on furnace, Adjust air diffusers, Change light bulbs/ballasts, Change out receptacles as needed.
- Ability to work alone, self-directed, ability to perform and schedule multi tasks.
- Install, repair and maintain various components and systems such as electric lighting, heating, cooling, casework, windows, doors and plumbing and kitchen equipment.
- Develop and maintain maintenance programs for off-site properties.
- Oversees construction of and approves invoices for service work Assist in training other personnel, practice safety, maintain tools and equipment as appropriate.
- Coordinate services of outside service companies for repair work that is beyond limits of position.
- Answer service calls and input and complete work orders in the POM’s work order system.
- Establishes and maintains courteous cooperative relations when interacting with other personnel, patients and the public.
Education: HS Graduate or GED Required.
Experience: 5 years
Other Skills:Ability to perform a wide variety of maintenance work involving plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry and painting Trade courses or experience preferred. Ability to read schematic drawings. Welding / Brazing preferred. Ability to be self-directed in performing duties and prioritizing task.
Licenses & Certifications: Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply