Moody's of Dayton Inc. is looking for workers who want to serve the water supply industry in Ohio, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
- Disassemble, inspect, and rebuild water well pumps and equipment,
- Clean and sandblast parts as necessary.
- Maintain work space for efficient processing of repair work.
- Check and straighten shafting.
- Occasional welding may be required.
- Operate and drive truck mounted cranes
- Remove and install water well pumps 5HP – 500 HP
- Work in water plants on high service pumps, valves, piping, and seals
- Daily reports including pump tests, timecards, job reports, etc.
- 1 – 5 years experience previous pump installation or shop repair duties
- Understand pumps, motors, wells, electricity, valves, rigging, crane charts
- Regularly lift 75 pounds, stand for shift
- Class B CDL preferred.
- Safety conscious and 10 Hour OSHA or 40 Hour OSHA
- $25 - $30/hour
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Moody's of Dayton Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement test which does include a drug screen and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour