Main Purpose of the Job:
To assist the Quality Assurance Manager in all Quality Assurance activities in Production and in Laboratory to assure exceptional quality product is delivered to the customer.
- Measurements and Testing
- Measures, records and reports dimensional, functional and visual attributes per internally specified requirements
- Maintains measurement database integrity
- Controls and reports all nonconformance product per documented procedures
- Documents and reports all supplier quality related issues per document procedures
- Quality System Support
- Assists in audit preparation
- Conducts internal audits as required
- Trains and monitors all personnel performing quality testing within the quality lab and on the production floor
- Provides a signed acceptable color sample for production line at each start up
- Color matching
- Pull samples as needed
- Customer and external audits
- Customer complaints
- Quality of products
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience with physical lab testing equipment, calipers, scales, digital height gauge and compression force testing equipment preferred
• Basic Computer skills
• Ability to work well with other departments
• Able to make decisions with little supervision (Night Shift)
• Able to handle multi-task environment with good organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, use hands to finger, handle or feel.
• The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit.
• The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Jennifer.Renfrow@alpla.com