Job Title: Quality Control Inspector
Location: Monroe, OH
About the Company:
Drone Express is a fast-growing last-mile logistics company that uses airborne autonomous drones for local package delivery. Drone delivery provides low-cost same- day delivery for retailers nationwide using drones that are contact-less, safe and eco- friendly.
The Drone Express aircraft, the DE-2020, is currently receiving a Type Certificate for airworthiness from the FAA. Drone Express is also a member of the FAA BEYOND program working to safely integrate drones into the National Airspace System.
Drone Express has partnered with several large nationwide retailers including the largest supermarket chain - The Kroger Company.
Drone Express is a division of the telecommunication company TELEGRID.
Drone Express is looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to oversee day to day operations that adheres to specific company requirements. The Quality Control Inspector ensures the highest level of quality and reports directly to the QA Manager. To be successful as a Quality Control Inspector, you should have prior aircraft maintenance experience, be able to collaborate with senior maintenance personnel, and assist as a strategic problem-solver.
- Adhere to company quality standards.
- Analyze data in order to correct problems and find areas for growth.
- Review processes in order to ensure that they align with requirements.
- Technical proficiency must be able to generate reports.
- Ability to analyze data and review processes.
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Ensure all quality requirements are met.
- Strong attention to detail.
- All insurance for the employee is fully paid by the employer after 30 days.