Under the direction of the Quality Control Manager, thee Quality Technician is responsible for ensuring all products meet Magnum quality standards.
- Monitor and inspect production process, parts, material and equipment.
- Check inbound and outbound shipments.
- Execute our ISO 9001 Quality system.
- Document inspection results by completing reports and logs.
• One-year manufacturing experience
• Quality experience preferred
• Ability to read blue prints, tape measures, calipers, squares, protractors, and other measuring devices
• Ability to analyze information, reporting research results, and promote process improvement
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of welding preferred
• Knowledge of ISO 9001
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
How to Apply
Email resume to: email@example.com
Apply in person @: 156 Circle Freeway Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45246