Under the direction of the Quality Control Manager, thee Quality Technician is responsible for ensuring all products meet Magnum quality standards.
- Monitor and inspect production process, parts, material and equipment.
- Check inbound and outbound shipments.
- Execute our ISO 9001 Quality system.
Document inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Medical: Magnum Piering pays up to 90% of Employees’ Healthcare premiums
- Dental Insurance
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- 401k with Competitive Employee Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Supplied uniforms and cleaning service
- Metatarsal Work Boots provided upon start
One-year manufacturing experience
Quality experience preferred
Ability to read blue prints, tape measures, calipers, squares, protractors, and other measuring devices
Ability to analyze information, reporting research results, and promote process improvement
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Knowledge of welding preferred
Knowledge of ISO 9001
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
How to Apply
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person @: 156 Circle Freeway Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45246