Job Title: Line Auditor
Reports To: Quality Manager & Team Leader
Department: Quality – 2rd shift Production
Location: Deerfield Manufacturing, Mason Ohio location.
General Function: Perform quality audits in accordance with written instructions to include customer requirements.
- Perform quality process audits of all production jobs running. This is in accordance with written instructions as per customers requirements.
- Rejecting, containing and tagging nonconforming product.
- Training employees on Process Check Sheets, document and verify training.
- Assure that routing/move tags are placed on all containers of product and completed correctly.
- Assist production with problem solving on quality issues.
- Assure that traceability system is maintained per procedures.
- Perform final audits and attach OK to Ship Tags.
- Monitoring the rust inhibitor in the washers and recording titration per procedure.
- Required to help in achieving production standards.
- Safety conscious to include proper use of P.P.E.
- All other duties as assigned by management
Working Conditions: Plant environment, using correct gauge instruments as required per job(s) running. Document all findings at time of quality checks.
Physical Component(s): Standing and walking 7.7 hours, capable of lifting up to 40 lbs to include; pushing, pulling, bending, some stooping and reaching.
Education/Experience: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Mathematically inclined, basic use of gauges and measurement tools. Basic computer skills. Understanding of QMS and TS-16949. First shift internal training may be required.
Willing to pursue courses of instruction as outlined by Quality Manager
Willing to work any and all overtime as required
Must pass a pre-employment physical and alcohol/drug screen test and background check
We offer a competitive package that includes:
Medical Insurance – Prescription Drug Card
Paid Vacation and Holidays