P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Are you ready to put the knowledge and skills that you learned in school to use? We’re looking for great teammates who have these qualities and want to make a difference for consumers. Our paid co-op positions are pre-entry level and offer an opportunity for you to learn the office & lab environment while balancing projects with management support needs. These roles are non-management positions with exposure to tasks related to larger projects. As a co-op, you will become exposed to what a non-management career at P&G offers.
You will report to a supervisor in the area of work for training and mentorship. The co-op program offers you a range of training on culture and work norms, providing a thorough evaluation forum for co-op performance. This is a paid position and depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
We are looking for individuals who are inspired by hands-on experimentation and basic science. Onboards to P&G systems and performs the basic and critical experimental work of day-to-day applied research. Work is predominantly execution/procedural oriented - in a lab, in a plant or pilot plant (internal or external), at a clinical site, with consumers, and/or on a computer.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must be enrolled in a local Associate’s Degree program in a Science field (We prefer Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered). All class standings/credits hours are eligible.
- Have a GPA in good academic standings
- Committed to working at least one session, which are in line with your semester. You would need to be still enrolled in classes. Timing of the assignments will be based on business need but would likely be around 16 weeks.
- Work 40 hours a week in Fall 2022 or Summer 2023.
- Able to commute to work in the Greater Cincinnati area or willing to relocate at your own expense
Just So You Know:
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.