The City of Blue Ash is seeking Welcome Desk Attendants for the Blue Ash Recreation Center. This is an important role within the Recreation Center as the Welcome Desk Attendant is often the first point of contact for many members and visitors to the Recreation Center.
This is a permanent part-time position. This position will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Café.
The Blue Ash Recreation Department is responsible for the operation and programming associated with all of Blue Ash's wonderful recreational amenities, including the; Recreation Center, Towne Square and Veteran's Memorial, Sports Center, Nature Park and Amphitheater, Historical Hunt House, and the Hazelwood Community Center. Parks and Recreation ... the benefits are endless!
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Enthusiastically greets the public both in face-to-face contact and via answering the telephone.
- Registers members and guests for classes and programs through the computer software.
- Delivers accurate information to public inquiries regarding programs, services, and events.
- Enforces facility rules and regulations.
- Processes memberships and class registration.
• Professional image
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work 6 to 15 hours per week, year-round primarily nights/weekends and some holidays
• Ability to have a flexible schedule
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply prior to the closing time of the job announcement and allow at least an hour to submit your application if you are a new user on the system.
The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.