The purpose of this position is to provide removal of obsolete equipment and/or installs new equipment for customers that have purchased ice-making machines.
- Inspect company vehicle daily to insure proper working order and report any problems.
- Ensure proper level of inventory is maintained on truck and checked against inventory list each day.
- Replenish inventory on truck as needed and record.
- Safely travel to customer locations in a timely manner.
- Make contact with manager on duty at service call and present oneself in a professional manner.
- Remove and install the needed refrigeration equipment.
- Clean spillage that may have occurred in the location.
- Completely fill out service invoice and have manager sign.
- Turn in all completed invoices upon returning to shop.
- Apprentice mentoring.
Ability to use power hand tools such as drills and saws.
Excellent driving skills needed to drive safely and avoid all accidents.
Mechanically inclined and high degree of technical aptitude.
Technicians will need to be good physical shape as some lifting and stooping is required.
Knowledge of beverage systems ad specifications to prevent malfunction which could lead to serious harm to self and others.
Refrigeration Certification needed for government regulations before handling refrigerant.
Testing and certification as required by companies that we contract with.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Outstanding organizational skills.
Demonstrated self-motivated and self-directed ability.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver's license with no driving restrictions.
Able to drive a manual shift vehicle.
Able to travel across state lines and travel 50% of the time.
Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
How to Apply
Ken's Beverage Inc.