$1000 Sign-On Bonus
Ken’s Beverage, a premier provider of beverage equipment, installation, service, preventive maintenance, project deployment and water filtration systems is now a part of Pentair Commercial Services. At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world’s water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
We have an opportunity for a Refrigeration Technician to join our team. As the forward-facing contact of Ken’s Beverage, Inc, the Refrigeration Technician will provide reactive, installation, and removal services on customer owned equipment, specializing in systems requiring refrigerant. Building strong relationships with our customers and maintaining the highest standards of service and customer service will be the key to success for the Refrigeration Technician.
- Provide accurate diagnosis for reactive service calls and make repairs as indicated by work order, meeting contractual deadlines. Ensuring equipment is operating properly before leaving customer premises and completing all invoices with accurate list of all parts used and enter appropriate job-related comments
- Complete equipment installations, project and/or preventative maintenance as indicated by work order, meeting contractual deadlines. Ensuring equipment is operating properly before leaving customer premises and completing all invoices with accurate list of all parts used and enter appropriate job-related comments
- Build relationships with customers by providing excellent service and support.
- Make equipment recommendations to customer and follow up with Sales Department
- Ensure proper site/work specific PPE equipment is used at each job and when working with electricity ensure all safety precautions are in use, implementing all lock out/tag out procedures.
- Be responsible for following EPA guidelines for storage of refrigerant supplies and EPA guidelines for charging/evacuation of refrigeration systems
- Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization
- Pay competitively
- Provide on the job training and mentoring in proven best practices
- Offer health benefits & coaching
- Support your long-term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
- Offer employee discounts
- Protect you with life insurance and other options
- Provide a company vehicle if eligible
- Tell you more about all the great benefits – just ask!
- $1000 sign-on bonus eligible! $100 after 30 days, $400 after 90 days, and $500 after 1 year.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HVAC certification/EPA 608 certification.
- Valid state issued driver’s license
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to use basic hand tools, familiarity with power tools.
- Position requires regular bending, stooping, kneeling and ability to lift 55 pounds.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer