The purpose of this position is to perform beverage equipment refurbishing in accordance with Ken’s Beverage, Inc. quality and productivity standards.
- Perform refurbishing work on a variety of beverage equipment.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area.
- Secure completed jobs as prescribed by KBI procedure.
- Complete all paperwork associated with each job in a clear and concise manner to assure accurate record keeping and billing.
- Work in a safe and careful manner at all times.
- Report to work as scheduled at all times.
- Ensure that all work performed meets the company productivity and quality standards.
Mechanically inclined and high degree of technical aptitude.
Technicians will need to be good physical shape as some lifting and stooping is required.
Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Outstanding organizational skills.
Demonstrated self-motivated and self-directed ability.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
How to Apply
For more information please visit our website: http://www.kensbeverage.com/home
Ken's Beverage Inc.