Retail Store Manager - Cincinnati, OH
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build your career!
Responsible for every aspect of the store operation, which includes: selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services.
- Customer service
- Drive store Sales & promotions
- Build Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers and the Company
- Understand alternative tire sourcing and competitors
- Payroll, budgets and store goals
- Responsible for record keeping and relevant financial information
- Manage, schedule and assign staff according to their skill level
- Attend paid training to stay up-to-date with new developments in the automotive service industry
- Follow up with customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Aptitude to manage inventory, order scheduling, and ongoing merchandising displays
- Must be able to assist customers for personal sales as well as complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Teammate and customer communication skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Must always have a valid automobile driver’s license and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must have completed all current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
- 2-year college degree or equivalent
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
“One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
Adam Slitz - 312-982-0379