Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing.The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The registered nurse is responsible for quality, adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The Registered Nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”. Come work as many or as few hours as you want with nights, days, weekends, and holidays available.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Care for individual based on personalized Plan of Care Informs the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
- Counsels client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Participates in agency performance improvement activities and continuously staying informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care
Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
Reliable car/auto insurance
Clean background and criminal record
Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal regulations
Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
How to Apply
If you have questions, please call us at 937-619-3111