General Function: Operating Robotic welders and assembly of oil pans, to include leak testing, in order to make a quality product.
- Safely operate Robotic Welders by manually placing oil pan in/on welder.
- Manually assembling pieces to the oil pans.
- Safely operate leak tester by manually placing oil pan on die, remove, inspect and pack part(s) as required per customer instructions.
- Filling out safety light curtain cards as required.
- Completing tags, check-sheets and reports timely and accurately.
- Responsible to keep area clean and participate in plant clean-up.
- Work in a team environment, work with other employees.
- Follow company policies, company safety policies and practice safe work habits
- Other duties as assigned.
Manufacturing environment includes tow motors moving throughout the plant, non air conditioning building. Hearing protection, steel toe boots, glove, armguards and safety glasses required.
Standing 7.5 hours. Lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 40 pounds on a continuous basis. Some bending and walking within weld cells.
Robotic weld experience; job specific on the job training
Must be at least 18 years old
Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds on a continuous basis
Capable of taking directives and following instructions
Capable of working in a fast pace environment
Capable of completing proper paperwork
Excellent attendance, capable of working overtime to include Saturday and when necessary, Sunday
Communicate with coworkers and team leader
Safety and quality oriented