Job Title: PDI Technician (RV's & Campers)
Location: New Carlisle, Ohio
Position Status: Full-Time
WHO ARE WE
Family RV Group started in 1968 as a family owned RV dealership that from day one has treated customers and employees like family. Charles Jung realized that this approach was the key to success, differentiating Colerain from the competition as the place to buy an RV and also a great place to build a career.
That approach to business has worked well. We now own successful dealerships in five states, operating with the same recipe for success that started the company. The best testimony for that success comes from our repeat customers and our long-term employees working together to build and grow the company. Recent recognition as a Deloitte Cincinnati Top 100 Company, a Top 5 Blue Ribbon Dealer by RV Business Magazine are examples of the pattern of success the company and it’s employees are enjoying today. This is a great place to be a part of a growing and successful team and to build a career.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU!
Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, pet insurance and legal services, paid holiday and vacation time. We offer a good work life balance including no Sundays and limited hours on occasional Saturdays. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn the RV Industry and build a career.
WHAT DOES A PDI TECHNICIAN DO?
- Ensure that new units delivered are free of manufacturer defects by conducting a full inspection prior to delivery to customer
- Conduct full structural inspections underbelly to roof; interior and exterior
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance inspection and maintenance to ensure that all are working properly as designed
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements and document per established protocol
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of one year of service experience is preferred
• Strong mechanical and diagnostic skills with attention to detail
• Previous experience with basic RV operations including: 12v/110c electrical system, LP, RV refrigerator, AC, water heater, furnace fresh water system, holding tank system, electric and surge brakes.
• Ability to accurately diagnose and document any issues that may arise with customer vehicles including tracking parts and materials used in repairs.
• Effective interpersonal skills to establish and maintain constructive and professional customer relationships
• Excellent organization, time management and follow up skills are required
• The ability to follow department procedures and policies and work in a team focused environment
• Valid driver's license
How to Apply
Please visit our careers page at www.familyrvgroup.com and apply for the job and location that you're interested in