Career Opportunity: Sales Representative with Recreations Outlet in Milford, OH
Are you an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who wants to work in a fun, active sales environment with growth opportunities? Do you have a strong customer service background and a “whatever it takes” attitude that keeps customers returning time and again? We’ve got an exciting opportunity for you. More than twenty-five years in business and Recreations Outlet is still growing!
We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals to join our sales team. Our top sales associates earn more than $65,000 per year!
Individuals with restaurant, retail or hospitality experience are preferred. We have found that candidates with this type of experience, or any type of customer service position, fit well because they tend to have the intangibles that cannot be taught; such as people skills, communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment all with a positive attitude.
As a Sales Associate, you will be:
- Selling and up-selling high-end recreational items such as outdoor playsets, basketball goals, trampolines, hot tubs, etc.
- Engaging with customers and ensuring their satisfaction by providing a consultative sales approach, including meeting the customer at their residence and conducting site evaluations.
- Building trust, and developing long lasting relationships with your customers.
- Generating leads through follow-up calls, emails and text messages to your customers and potential customers provided to you through our lead-generation process.
- Maximizing all opportunities in the process of closing a sale.
- Base Pay to start
- Uncapped Commission Pay
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Promotions from within
- A fun place to work!
What candidates need to bring to the table:
Strong selling and customer service skills
A competitive and confident spirit
Experience in customer service (restaurant, bartending, retail, and hospitality are examples)
A love of learning and self-improvement
Experience in marketing, sales, customer service, training others and/or management roles
History of success and leadership in past positions and/or school
Willingness to work weekends and evenings
How to Apply
If you are looking for a great career opportunity and a chance to HELP BUILD FUN, apply online today at http://bit.ly/SAROMOEDU or submit your resume to email@example.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.