DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR COORDINATING EVENTS - ESPECIALLY WEDDINGS?
The City of Blue Ash is seeking applicants for a full-time position of SALES & EVENTS COORDINATOR for the Cooper Creek Event Center & Blue Ash Golf Course. This position works with the Sales and Events Manager to sell event space to weddings, social, and corporate clients. This position will also be coordinating all weddings and social events along with supporting the Sales and Events team and the Sales and Event Manager. Must be able to work weekends and nights.
The Cooper Creek Event Center is the ideal location for social and corporate events. Centrally located in the desirable Blue Ash Community, we're an inviting, upscale destination overlooking the scenic Blue Ash Golf Course. From the moment you arrive, you'll be greeted with immaculate grounds, a grand entrance and breathtaking views. We are also proud to offer exquisite cuisine and exceptional service in an extraordinary atmosphere. Cooper Creek is the perfect location for any event, day or night, large or small.
This full-time, salaried position will enjoy paid, on-site training; contributions into the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discount for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, and Sandtrap Grill.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Responsible for selling event space to weddings, social and corporate clients.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of facility including catering details, events, promotions, pricing, scheduling, etc. for the effective promotion and sales of the facility.
- Responsible for promoting the facility through tradeshows and networking.
- Responsible for following up on leads, and creatively seeking new business relationships.
- Responsible for working directly with clients to finalize details for events.
- Coordinate all weddings, social and some corporate events.
- Required to work weekends and evenings to ensure clients' needs are accomplished.
- Assists in marketing the facility and building brand recognition.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of hospitality industry.
- General knowledge of Caterease software preferred.
- Experience in sales and events.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to create and maintain harmonious working relationships.
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrates a mature and pleasant personality.
- Ability to follow directions with attention to detail.
- Good physical condition.
- Neat appearance.
- Courteous attitude toward the public.
- Ability to work weekends and nights.
Experience in working in the hospitality industry preferred or any combination of skills and experience that relates directly to coordinating events and sales.
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.BlueAsh.com