Security officers may be asked to perform many essential functions at the facility they work at, although not an exhaustive list, these are a few of them:
- Officers ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests.
- Greet guests and employees in a cheerful and welcoming manner.
- Answers questions and assists guests and employees.
- Remains flexible to ever changing environment; adapts well to different situations.
- Patrolling the facility on foot or in a vehicle.
- Answering phones, greeting guests and employees
- Monitoring closed circuit television systems and alarms.
- Officers report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
- Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
- Fully embrace security/safety training programs to enhance their ability to advance in their careers.
- Participate in industry specific security/safety training programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their sites.
- Be aware of and familiar with the site-specific operations performance manual and post orders.
- You may be required to take additional certification training, such as becoming certified to carry OC sprays, drive bicycles, operate Segway’s, etc.
Are you currently displaced and needing to work?
We have Security Officer openings all over Cincinnati Mason Monroe Trenton & Northern KY
We can put you to work temporarily or permanently during this difficult transition period!
Visit us between 11 am and 2 pm
Every Saturday Starting March 21st 2019!
110 Boggs Ln Suite 140 Cincinnati Oh 45246
We have openings for
FT, PT Flex Schedule On Call Security Officers
We Sanitize after ever interview & Will be giving away free hand sanitizer as long as they last!
Previous contract security, military or law enforcement experience is beneficial
Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with the ability to work independently.
Must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 5 years of verifiable employment history.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
Neat and professional appearance.
Friendly and professional demeanor.
Ability to providing quality customer service.
Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
How to Apply
Text the word "ALLIED" to 86754