$600 SIGN ON BONUS!
SUMMARY: The Security Officer is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all guests, associates and company assets.
- Ensures the safety and security of guests and associates.
- Verifies all guests are of age 21 or older upon entering.
- Conducts article inspections on both guests and associates entering/exiting.
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow associates.
- Assists in transporting money and/or equivalent notes such as gaming tickets.
- Controls access to restricted areas.
- Reacts to guest and associate incidents and accidents.
- Responds to disruptive guest calls.
- Monitors guest and associate passage in and out of facility.
- Responsible for checking for and reporting safety hazards.
- May answer incoming calls to the facility and direct calls or answer guest questions.
- In the event of a fight or verbal confrontation between guests, will use the minimal amount of force or restraint necessary to control the situation and contact a Supervisor or Manager.
- Assists in all emergency procedures.
- Maintains a security booth and completes records using shift activity log.
- Is attentive and present at all times while on shift.
- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
- Follows GuestPath Universal Service Standards, Operational Service Standards, and SERVE expectations at all times.
- Performs duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Performs any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.