Express Professionals Cincinnati Northwest Specialized Recruiting Group is currently seeking a Senior CNC Machine Maintenance Technician to fill a 1st Shift Direct Hire Role in the Central Cincinnati Area!
CNC Machine Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Repair Machines such as CNC Lathes / Mills and Welding Machines
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoot to prevent a lapse in productivity
- Building maintenance plumbing, heating, and electrical repairs.
CNC Machine Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Previous experience repairing CNC Machines is required
- Previous experience in the Manufacturing Industry is required
- Previous experience in the Aerospace Industry is a plus
- Previous experience with PLC is preferred
- Experience with CNC Lathes / Mills, Press Brake, Manual Welding, Laser Cutting is a plus
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
CNC Machine Maintenance Technician Technician Compensation: Up to $35 an hour based on skills and experience.