- We are looking for a reliable Service Engineer/Technician to work on Industrial Burner/Combustion Equipment and Controls.
- If no experience, we are willing to train the right person for this job.
• Responsible for preventative maintenance, safety checks, start-ups, commissioning, and trouble-shooting of industrial burner systems and controls. (Thermal Oxidizers, Ovens, Air Heaters, Heat Processing/Combustion Equipment). Knowledge of NFPA 86 Standard is a plus.
• Complete necessary paperwork related to service work (service reports, troubleshooting reports, time sheets, etc..).
• Troubleshooting and phone support for customers.
• Responsible for maintaining company vehicles and equipment.
• Good communication skills.
• Computer skills required, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Must be able to read electrical ladder diagrams and schematics.
• PLC experience would be a plus.
• We have local and regional customers and some travel is required.
How to Apply
Call 513-347-7070 or email below.
Industrial Burner Services, Inc.
7306 Harrison Ave.
Cincinnati OH 45247
Dale Witsken - email@example.com
Jeff Jansen - firstname.lastname@example.org;