SERVICE PARTS COORDINATOR
Process incoming orders for service and repair parts, determine, and verify specifications and required part numbers per customer request. Facilitate shipment based on requirement and invoice based on transaction type. Monitor service inventory for accuracy and replenish as needed.
- Receive and process parts requests from FAI field offices, Fujitec international locations and other North American customers.
- Investigate parts requests to determine required parts numbers and/or verify that requested parts are valid for customer application.
- Facilitate shipment method to accommodate the customers requirement.
- Maintain parts inventory at appropriate levels to support service requirements.
- Issue orders for non-stock or out-of-stock parts.
- Provide parts pricing based on established markup or discount tables.
- Maintain and update service parts catalogs and reference documents.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties.
0 - None
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent, post high school education preferred
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and dedicated
- Basic computer skills required to pull, enter, update orders, and maintain inventory
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills; both verbally and written in English
- Ability to meet physical demand of lifting up to 50 pounds and moving product within the facility
- Technical Professional Knowledge
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND EXPECTATIONS
- Job duties are performed mainly within an established office environment under normal lighting and climate-controlled tolerances. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
The work environments are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the industrial facility.
This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. This job description is not intended and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job. Furthermore, the employer reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Fujitec America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.