- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate solid mechanical and industrial skills.
- Candidate must be willing to travel and work in production environments, with some overnight travel is possible.
- Ability to operate company phone and computer.
- Ability to complete electronic forms in a timely manner.
- Ability to work extended hours, and on holidays, as required.
- Ability to stand/walk 95% of the workday.
- Lift /Carry up to 40-50 pounds unassisted.
- Squat, twist, reach, climb, and bend frequently.
- Ability to push/pull material with equipment assistance.
- Possess hand/eye coordination and bilateral dexterity (gross and fine).
- Possess depth perception and peripheral vision.
- Possess the ability to hear.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with match
- Company-paid short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance available
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Additional life insurance available
- 8 paid holidays
- PTO Program
- Tool purchase program
- Weekly pay periods with direct deposit
- Competitive pay
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
DeSHAZO’s Mission: DeSHAZO is committed to elevating our clients’ business needs through custom-built cranes and tailor-made automation systems. We enhance our products by providing expert inspections, repairs, modernizations or rebuilds.