Hartzell Mfg. Co., a subsidiary of DRT Holdings Inc., is committed to being the leader in the marketplace by providing innovative technology, precision components, and superior support.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Miamisburg, Ohio location
This position will set up and operate equipment/machines used to fabricate sheet metal components made from steel, aluminum, and stainless steel and to assure that the parts are being produced to the drawing specifications.
- Sets-up and operate fabricating machines such as cold saw, drill presses, and brake presses
- De-burr, grind and finish products with hand tools or power-driven equipment
- Basic blueprint reading - Understanding specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to customer specifications
- Maintain clean, organized, and safe work environment following all safety standards and requirements
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks as required
• Good hand-eye coordination and can perform detailed work with a strong attention to detail and quality.
• Demonstrated reliability, good initiative, committed, and quality focused.
• Basic math skills
• Ability to read, use and understand measuring devices
DRT is a dynamic and growing organization that offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including MEDICAL COVERAGE FROM DAY ONE! In addition to dental insurance, disability and (voluntary) life insurances. The retirement plan includes a 401k with company match
DRT is An Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Email - HR@drtusa.com (In Subject line - Hartzell-Attention: Lori Maloney) or
Website - www.drtholdingsinc.com