Main Purpose of the Job:
To supervise and coordinate all tasks of subordinates and to ensure all equipment is operating at peak efficiency to meet company assigned goals.
- Running Production area
- Ensures goods are produced and packaged in correct quantities in accordance with agreed specifications
- Accurately records goods produced and problems encountered during shift to ensure the smooth change over of shifts
- Performs mold changes with the Machine Operator
- Ensures the good quality of the product
- Ensures all employees understand and follow company policies and procedures
- Ensures all employees work in a safe manner by following company regulations
- Leading the Team
- Ensures team works together as efficiently as possible
- Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
- Ensures adequate staffing to cover absenteeism and holidays, as well as normal operations
- Correctly records time and attendance of team
- Performs performance evaluations on a regular basis
- Attends meetings with Production Manager
- Reviews employee concerns and issues with the Production Manager
- Maintains good housekeeping within department
- Skill level of shift team
• Min High School Diploma or equivalent
• Technical engineering background
• Supervisory experience required, preferably in the plastics industry
• Good process knowledge
• Computer literate
• Ability to train personnel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, use hands to finger, handle or feel.
• The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk and hear.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit.
• The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Jennifer.Renfrow@alpla.com.