1. Receive Parts from freight forwarders
2. Use System Purchase orders and properly perform computer transactions to receive material in
3. Pick parts for Shipping, Package and Invoice for daily shipments
4. Ensure Inventory control in Northwarehouse and follow Kanban process to put away material
Principle Duties (includes, but is not limited to):
- Pick Parts for Shipping: Use work orders and properly perform computer transactions, including creating shortages in the computer as necessary. Make all nameplates, special tags, labels and adhere to all work order instructions. Deliver parts to the proper assembly staging area.
- Put away parts: Transfer parts as required in the computer system. Replenish Kan-Ban bins as necessary.
- Conduct Inventory transactions for moving material: Correct work orders in the computer system and deliver shortages to assembly.
- Receive Parts: Receive parts from receiving inspection, put to stock and transact in the computer system. Maintain accurate work order and receipt traveler files.
- Non-Conformance Reporting: Write non-conformance reports for parts in stock as required. Transfer non-conformant parts to inspection with proper paperwork. Transact any transfers in the computer. Cut pins as required per the work order, such as make parts.
- Forklift Operation: Maintain valid company issued forklift license. Exhibit safe forklift driving habits. Abide by all safety rules while operating equipment. Maintain preventative maintenance on assigned equipment, such as forklift. Load and unload pick up and delivery vehicles as required.
- Perform shipping and receiving tasks and transactions as required or directed.
- Perform Material Handling duties as directed. Pick up and deliver utilizing the company vehicle as needed.
- Safety - Demonstrate daily safe work habits including proper use of personal protective equipment, appropriate use of parts handling equipment and methods, correct disposal of waste and notification of hazardous conditions to Supervisor/Management.
- Apply problem-solving techniques for all responsibilities. Support any Cincinnati activity as directed by Management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Submit cycle count sheets on inventory innacuracies. Fill out all necessary detail to add or remove parts in system to reflect correct material availability.
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
· Previous computer data entry and calculator use required.
· Must pass internal forklift test.
· Must be able to read and write English.
· Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis.
· Must be able to use crane to lift material above 30lbs.
· At least one year’s previous experience in Material Handling and exposure to cycle count programs.
· Must be detailed oriented and have strong organizational skills.