These positions are background friendly!
This position works out of our Middletown Ohio location
This position is responsible for the operation of equipment at a given customer site. This position will be accountable for delivering and maintaining high standards of customer service through business operations.
1. Strictly adhere to MPW Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
2. Arrive at branch or jobsite on time, in uniform, properly groomed, mentally alert and physically able to work. Follow branch process for work schedule.
3. This position requires the operation of a bobcat / skid steer in a safe and productive manner.
4. Transports equipment to the job site.
5. Ensures oil and other fluids are maintained as specified levels. Complete minor repairs on vehicles and equipment as needed.
6. Cleans equipment prior to return to MPW branch location.
7. Demonstrate initiative in execution of assigned tasks.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Customer Service: Proactively developing customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
2. Professionalism: Maintaining a high-quality professional appearance and standardizing to improve performance and reputation.
3. Continuous Improvement: Refining and developing new tools and processes through creativity and innovation.
4. Drive to Win: Passionate and candid; challenges are eagerly accepted, and motivated to grow.
5. Spirit of Family: Treating all people with respect by supporting and giving back to employees, customers and local communities. Promoting opportunities within and through referrals.
1. Ability to move up to 50 Lbs., with or without accommodation.
2. Ability to maintain a consistent workload that involves physical manual labor.
3. Ability to maintain alertness and fitness for duty.
4. Ability to position oneself for work conducted in and around confined spaces. Work at heights.
5. Ability to wear respirators in environments that may expose you to chemicals, fumes, etc.
6. Ability to maintain workloads that may include travel to a variety of states for days or weeks, and daily timeframes that could exceed the typical 8-hour shift.
1. Maintain valid Driver License – CDL ideal.
2. Preferred specific exposure to an equipment or maintenance environment.
3. Experience performing manual labor in an outside setting.
4. Preferred 2-3 years of "hands on" experience with tools or heavy equipment.
5. MPW Certification on the operation of the operation of one piece of equipment consisting of Water blaster, Wet/Dry Vacuuming, and/or Wash Truck.
6. Specific knowledge of heavy equipment operation and/or repair a plus.
7. 1-2 years "hands on" experience with equipment maintenance.