Set up, adjust and operate all CNC machines on standardized work where set up detail and operating procedures are prescribed, or operate and maintain setups on special and single purpose machines where operations may involve multiple progressive precision sequences /operations.
- Operate and program new parts from scratch multiple CNC equipment and perform intricate machine set ups and complete complex processes efficiently according to specifications of work order and procedures to carry out a particular phase of the production cycle.
- Responsible for taking care of routine machine maintenance and keeping work area in neat condition.
- Follows all safety rules regarding machine operations and proper guarding.
- Assists in on-the-job training of new or current machinists with programming and operating all CNC equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Graduate with 10+ years machining experience.
- Previous experience with OD grinding and Wire EDM
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and complete required internal paperwork.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, and visually inspect parts produced.
- Read and interpret basic blueprints and basic measuring devices (micrometers, calipers, Height gages, indicators).
- Advanced high school level math skills (decimal interpretation, add, subtract, multiplication, division and basic trigonometry).
- The ability to quickly make coordinated hand movements to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects to operate machines properly.
- Physical strength sufficient to lift and carry up to 70 pounds frequently.
- Physical ability to continuously stand for 4 hours.
We welcome enthusiastic, dedicated, and innovative individuals with a comprehensive benefits package including competitive pay, ESOP - Employee Stock Ownership Plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life and accidental death insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, 401K match plan, bonus plan and paid vacation. We also offer challenging work and the opportunity to be a valued member of our growing and profitable team! We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).