***$750 Sign on Bonus***
Small Engine Repair Mechanic / Technicians are responsible for helping the company provide an excellent and consistent service quality product through proper diagnosis, repair, warranty/non-warranty evaluation, cleaning and documentation of each unit that is brought into the Service Center for repair or refurbishment so that the customer is given an excellent service experience.
- Repair all assigned units correctly, safely and efficiently.
- Accurately document all work performed to each unit on the work order for invoicing.
- Accurately capture all product information including serial number, model number and other required information for the proper filing of warranty claims.
- Clean repaired units prior to moving them to the outbound area for delivery.
- Look up parts via computer and retrieve parts from parts shelves when needed.
- Ability to diagnose and repair 2 cycle and 4 cycle equipment
- Experience with repairing riding mowers, generators, snow blowers, pressure washers, push mowers, etc.
- Ability to use the computer for parts look up.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Walks, stands, bends and squats during the entire shift.
- Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.