Horizons HRS, LTD is assisting a local client recruiting for a MIG Welder I/Spot Welder in Amelia, OH. This position is Direct Hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply or call now for this great opportunity! 513-770-3300.
Monday-Friday 6 am - 4 pm
$15 - $18 hourly based on experience and completion of company weld test, REQUIRES INTERVIEW WITH CLIENT AND SKILLS TEST.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
* Perform Welding Preparation
* Welding and weld finishing operations (MIG) on metal items, parts and components.
* Meet customer specifications, drawings, or other forms of instruction.
* Clean Weld joint or work piece
* Will weld in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
* Welds together metal components as specified by layout, blueprints, diagrams, or manufacturing operations sheets (MOS)
* Use electric arc-welding equipment, guides electrodes along weld joint.
* Examines weld for bead size and other specifications.
* HS Diploma or GED Required
* Must have 2 years experience in welding and weld finish operations
* Must have 2 plus years experience in MIG
* Must be flexible with schedules and work overtime when required.
Horizons HRS provides a comprehensive benefits package in the industry of temporary staffing.
Click on Apply Now or visit us at www.HorizonsHRS.com to be considered for this Fabricator/Welder position job in Mason, OH or any related opportunities with Horizons.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply
Head over to our website and submit an updated resume!