Why you'll love working for KOST USA
- Competitive pay.
- Growing company with room for career growth and development.
- Competitive benefits, PTO and 401k with a company match.
- Family owned and operated.
- Ability to be a part of a collaborative team that focuses on continuous improvement, business growth, and creating a fun and positive work environment.
- Named a 2019 Top Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making mechanical repairs to equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical problems.
- Building control circuits.
- PLC programming in various brands of PLCs.
- Maintaining various robotics and automation including programming.
- Working with the production team to maximize quality throughput from the lines.
- Working with vendors as needed.
- Welding and fabricating equipment as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma and five years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in PLC programming
• Experience in electrical troubleshooting
• Experience using hand tools, forklift, welding, and grinding.
• Experience with robotics in a maintenance/engineering capacity is preferred.
Equal opportunity employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
How to Apply
Applications received through Indeed or company website.