The Staff Accountant is responsible for applying principles of Accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by forming the following duties:
- Prepare and analyze basic accounting records, basic financial statements, and other basic financial reports to ensure accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry and codes.
- Assist with month-end close process, along with the Accounting team.
- Reconcile, analyze, report and support corrections and process improvements i assigned areas such as inventory, payroll, fixed assets, etc.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts based upon a pre-determined schedule.
- Record basic journal entries to the GL under general and specific direction from the CFO.
- Stay current with developments in the profession of Accounting via workshops, reading and classes.
The ideal candidate will posses a Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, plus Accounting courses required. One to three years related experience and/or training preferred, or, equivalent combination of education and experience. Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other components of MS Office required. ERP experience, a plus.
We also help make our employees better by offering a wide range of educational and training opportunities, as well as, a full line of benefits, including profit-sharing. Our employees eventually become owners through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). The dedication and skill of the people who work here have resulted in remarkable success--Inc. Magazine has recognized us as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. In addition, we are a “Fit Friendly” business as certified by the American Heart Association.
Please apply at:
Hardy Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disability