We are seeking a compassionate, experienced State Tested Nurses Aid (STNA) Resident Assistant to join our senior assisted living care team at one of our retirement neighborhoods in Hamilton, OH. In this role, you will help our residents maintain a sense of independence and vitality by aiding them in daily tasks that are challenging for them. You will always put the resident's needs and safety first and work to provide a warm and caring environment.
- Provide positive quality interactions to residents specific to their individual interests with a focus on interpersonal relationships and quality of life
- Assist nurse with managing, treating, and responding to resident care needs
- Assist residents with daily hygiene activities (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Assisting residents with mobility including lifting, positioning, and transporting
- Answering resident calls in a timely manner
- Assisting residents with daily meals and feeding
- Observe residents and note their physical condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, etc. Spend as much time listening as talking.
- Share resident/family concerns and any changes in the resident’s condition with your supervisor.
- Arrive at work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be listed in good standing in the Ohio Nurse Aide Registry OR currently in the process of becoming state tested.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts
- Current Instructor-Led CPR Certification (or willing to obtain upon hire)
- A positive attitude and passion for working with the elderly
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every 3rd weekend and holidays.
- This direct care position requires COVID-19 vaccination to protect our team and our clients. All applicants who would like to be considered for this position but are not yet vaccinated will be provided resources to become fully vaccinated.
- 3 Shifts per Week
- AM shift - 6:30 AM - 7:00 PM - OR - PM Shift – 7:00 PM – 6:30 AM
- Every 3rd weekend rotation
- Pay Rate: $15-$17 / hour- DOE / Temp to Hire
Outsourc'd Consulting does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.