Full-Time $1000 Sign-on Bonus! 3p - 11p shifts available!
_$2.50 Shift differential on ALL shifts for all PT and FT STNA's!_
Beechwood Home is a not-for-profit nursing facility located in Hyde Park. We specialize in providing high quality long-term care for neurological residents. Our 80 residents participate in therapeutic and recreational activities that assist in their optimal functioning. Apply today and take advantage of working in a neighborhood style setting that has a family atmosphere. You will enjoy our enthusiastic nursing and administrative teams.
Employees at The Beechwood Home enjoy a flexible schedule, tuition reimbursement, and 8 hour shifts. Also, each room is equipped with ceiling lifts and we have scheduled admissions. We offer outstanding compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance and a 403 (b) plan for full and part-time staff. We also offer free life insurance and free disability insurance to our full-time staff.
The primary purpose of our STNA's is to provide resident care under the direction of the charge nurse, and to assist the nursing team in maintaining the nursing and resident units. The ideal candidate will be dedicated and reliable.
Job responsibilities include:
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a clam environment.
- Answers call lights promptly.
- Follows work assignments and/or work schedules.
- Completes electronic charting by shift-end.
- Treats residents with respect at all times. Maintains confidentiality and privacy.
- Assists in feeding residents.