We need State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNAs) for Day & Night Shifts at our Three Butler County Locations.
Up To $20 Per Hour
8 & 12 Hour Shifts!
Must have the flexibility to work every other weekend and holidays.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Providing help to residents with daily hygiene activities (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Helping residents with positioning, turning, etc.
- Lifting and/or transporting residents
- Answering all resident calls in a timely manner
- Observing, reporting and responding to changes in resident conditions
- Attending required in-services and educational events
- Assisting residents with daily meals and feeding
You’ll Need to Have:
- Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification in good standing
- Strong documentation skills, experience with Point Click Care (PCC) a plus
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- A positive attitude and passion for working with the elderly
- Patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work every other weekend and holidays
We’re Proud To Offer You:
- Holiday pay
- Shift Pick-Up bonus pay
- Night Shift differential pay
- Extra Differential on Friday and Saturday nights
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition Discount with Hondros College
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
You’ll enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Love Your Work as an STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant) in a family-owned company that cares like family!
Hillandale Communities have received numerous awards and consistently excellent ratings in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
**You must undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.**
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.