Mount Notre Dame Health Center asks you to
Come and GROW with us!
We are actively hiring State Tested Nursing Assistants to join our (5) Five Star Facility!
You will enjoy working with wonderful Sisters in a respected retirement community and with a committed team!
Mount Notre Dame Health Center consists of 80 private rooms (40 skilled nursing/40 assisted living).
Our mission is to provide holistic quality health care services to the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and to other Religious Congregations in a safe, caring, homelike environment which respects the rights and dignity of each Sister and emphasizes person-centered care.
Why choose us?
- The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur come first
- Free meal during your shift
- Organized and helpful co-workers and facility as a whole
- Teamwork environment
- STNAs are first class here at Mount Notre Dame Health Center
- Beautiful and clean facility
- 5 star-facility
- Pay is based on experience
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered after 30 days of employment
- Life insurance, Short-term disability, Long-term disability is paid 100% by the facility
- The Sisters care as much about you as you do for them
- New employees must be vaccinated and willing to wear a surgical mask
- High 90% vaccination participation
- Team players must be willing to assist where needed
- Must be professional and caring
- Must be an STNA
- Assist Sisters with personal care needs such as bathing, dental, and dressing
- Assist in transporting Sisters to appointments or activities within the health center
- Must respect and work well with Sisters, co-workers, all other staff members and management
- Use of computer medical terminology, charting skills, familiarity with Pointclickcare (PCC) is a plus
- Effective communication skills
CURRENT HIRING NEEDS:
2nd Shift Part-Time and Full-time shifts available
2 p.m.-10:30 p.m., with every other weekend rotation or
5 p.m.-10:30 p.m., with every other weekend rotation