Mount Notre Dame Health Center asks you to
Come and GROW with us!
We are actively hiring State Tested Nursing Assistants to join our (5) Five-Star Facility!
You will enjoy working with wonderful Sisters in a respected retirement community and with a committed team!
Mount Notre Dame Health Center consists of 80 private rooms (40 skilled nursing/40 assisted living).
Our mission is to provide holistic quality health care services to the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur and to other Religious Congregations in a safe, caring, homelike environment which respects the rights and dignity of each Sister and emphasizes person-centered care.
Why choose us?
- The Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur come first
- Free meal during your shift
- Organized and helpful co-workers and facility as a whole
- Teamwork environment
- STNAs are first class here at Mount Notre Dame Health Center
- Beautiful and clean facility
- 5 Star-Facility
- Pay is based on experience
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered after 30 days of employment
- Life insurance, Short-term disability, Long-term disability is paid 100% by the facility
- The Sisters care as much about you as you do for them
- New employees must be vaccinated and willing to wear a surgical mask
- High 90% vaccination participation
- Team players must be willing to assist where needed
- Must be professional and caring
- Must be an STNA
- Assist Sisters with personal care needs such as bathing, dental, and dressing
- Assist in transporting Sisters to appointments or activities within the health center
- Must respect and work well with Sisters, co-workers, all other staff members and management
- Use of computer medical terminology, charting skills, familiarity with Pointclickcare (PCC) is a plus
- Effective communication skills
Part-Time and Full-Time 2nd shift positions available:
2nd shift, 2pm-10:30pm with every other weekend rotation
2nd shift, Part-Time, 5pm-10:30pm every other weekend