Lebanon Health Care Center is Hiring!
Full-time and Part-time STNA positions available. Apply Today!
As a Nursing Assistant (STNA), you will provide basic patient care under direction of the nursing staff. You will be responsible for performing a variety of duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, moving patients, or changing linens. Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring resident medical needs are being addressed
- Providing physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities
- Ensuring patient receives appropriate nutritional needs based on care plans
- Recording vital signs, such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate
- Gathering information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities
- Observing or examining patients to detect symptoms that may require medical attention
- Documenting or otherwise reporting observations of patient behavior, complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses