Position Summary: The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for customer communication regarding orders and forecasts. The Coordinator also assists with order processing and tracking.
Essential Job Functions include, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintain courteous, effective customer contact regarding orders/forecasts and coordinate solutions when necessary
- Monitor and maintain customer systems including Order/Forecast screens as required
- Manage all Plex related steps for EC changes (Customer PO updates, related jobs, maintaining ECL rev level releases and EDI data).
- Identify and train a back-up(s) to manage key tasks when absent.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone/e-mail
- E-mail order acknowledgements and contract reviews
- Enter AIA (Administrative Internal Adjustment) for billing errors/packing slip errors/metal adjustments
- Coordinate/manage EDI's (Electronic Data Interchange) for customers
- Support EDI/ASN orders, forecasts and failures
- Follow up for collection of payment e-mail invoices, packing slips, bill of lading
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of parts/materials and services
- Enter MCR's for the return/reject material and coordinate the disposition internally with appropriate staff and with customer
- Enter orders/quotes and file documents
- Proof of deliveries to customers/vendor
- Work with Sales Team/Support Program Teams as needed
- Coordinate with Planning Team for customer upfront/drop in requests for quantity/release dates
- Monitor production on customer orders
- Notify manufacturing of customer order changes, as appropriate
- Attend and participate in material planning meetings
- Additional functions not specifically outlined in this position description as directed by the lead
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty effectively. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Associates of Science in Business or Related Field.
- 2-5 Years experience scheduling production.
- Experience with Microsoft Applications (e.g. word, excel, outlook, etc).