Technical Support Specialist - I.T.
To learn more about this opportunity
call HR at 513-842-4743
Our team is currently looking for a I.T. Support Specialist to keep up our level of service to our internal staff. This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable, hardworking I.T. Support Specialist to apply his or her skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Technical Support Specialist provides 1st level technical support to company employees through phone or email requests. Works with upper-level support team to ensure problems are seen to resolution. Focus on providing great customer service while handling technical issues.
Technical Support Specialist ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manage phone and email support by documenting problems in ticketing system.
· Use remote management software to assist end-users with technical issues.
· Image laptops/desktops with Enterprise Imaging Software.
· Work with peers and upper-level support to resolve technical issues and improve departmental performance.
· Installs hardware (Printers, Laptops, Desktops, Phones) for end-users.
· Documents technical support issues in ticketing system and builds solution knowledge-base to improve end-user support experience.
· Cross-trains with peers and upper-level support to improve individual skill set and efficiency within the department.
· Coordinates activities with peers, other information systems groups, and operations groups as needed.
· Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
· Supports several common software packages (Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix) along with Clarke- Specific Applications.
· Works with external vendors to provide support to end-users.
· Must be able to work independently
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PC Level Certs a plus for Technical Support Specialist.
Clarke offers web-based training opportunities, Career Advancement and a complete benefits package including Health Insurance, Healthcare Savings Account, Paid Holidays & Vacation, and a great 401K plan. We promote a clean & safe environment in a friendly atmosphere.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please visit our website at www.clarkeww.com/careers or call HR at 513.842.4743