- Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for customers in person, via phone, and through the mail, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers checks, money orders, and cash advances
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals
- Performs a broad variety of financial services functions such as opening and closing accounts, renewing certificates, and assisting customers with bookkeeping and checking account problems
- Answers customer questions regarding Bank services provided and performs a variety of account maintenance duties
- Actively cross sells Bank services
- Performs specific assigned side jobs including various clerical and receptionist functions, and assists other tellers with duties as required
- Serves customers promptly and professionally
- Maintain awareness of and adhere to Bank's compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Office hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. This position is hourly and part time. The expected average hours per week for this part-time position is 20.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH FOR THIS POSITION
- Other Level 1/2 Teller I
- Teller II
- Assistant Head Teller
- Head Teller
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Knowledge of Teller and Customer Service Representative operations and procedures
Basic understanding of Bank operations
Excellent communication skills
Professional appearance, dress, and attitude
Strong math skills
Deliver consistent, high level of service within our Service Excellence guidelines
EQUIPMENT AND PROGRAMS USED
Ability to operate related computer applications and business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy machine, coin and money counting machines, and telephone.
Minimum high school graduate or equivalent. Additional coursework a plus.
How to Apply
Visit www.bankwithpark.com, click on careers tab (under meet Park National Bank tab at the top of the page), click view career opportunities, select the position you would like to apply for and complete the necessary steps to submit your application.