The City of Blue Ash Recreation Center is seeking applicants to fill several Seasonal Part-Time Tennis Assistant positions for the 2021 Spring/Summer Season!
The Blue Ash Recreation Tennis Facility has eight asphalt outdoor courts that are open year-round and are fully lighted. Our tennis programs have something to offer for all ages and skill levels. We have a great tradition of tennis, and we are proud to have a dedicated staff for both adult and youth programs. We are members of the United States Tennis League. Our men's team, comprised of two levels, participates in the Queen City League and our women's team, comprised of four levels, participates in the Northeast Tennis League.
This position will enjoy contributions into the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System; free individual membership to the Blue Ash Recreation Center with eligibility and discounts for family members; and discounts at the Blue Ash Golf Course, Sandtrap Grill and Blue Ash Cafe.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Assists full-time tennis staff/tennis professionals;
- Assists with tennis lesson instructions;
- Assists with tennis events and programs;
- Assists with preparation of the tennis courts;
- Explains and enforces safety rules and regulations;
- Provides patrons with information and resources;
- Administers emergency first aid; and
- Maintains tennis courts and facility.
• Must have general knowledge of the game and rules of tennis.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Ability to work weekends and evenings.
• Ability to communicate with co-workers and the public in a friendly, service-driven manner.
• Ability to be dependable and responsive.
A two year combination of education, training or experience in tennis is preferred. Racquet stringing experience is helpful, but not required.
How to Apply
Apply online at www.BlueAsh.com. The City of Blue Ash is an EEO/ADA Employer.