Prime Time Party Rental, Inc. is the largest source for all of your event rental needs in Dayton, Cincinnati, and surrounding Ohio cities. Prime Time is looking for safe, dependable, presentable tent installers. The ideal candidate is polite and capable of learning new skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform a safety inspection/safety check on vehicles used each day. Report any concerns to the Delivery Manager
2. Safely load and unload equipment into delivery vehicle
3. Prep equipment, if necessary, prior to loading
4. Accurately and carefully deliver and pick up equipment, maintaining proper records
5. Properly and safely install and remove rented accessories
6. Know specifics and applications of rental inventory, so you can answer customer questions upon delivery
7. Instruct customers on proper equipment operation, start equipment and review safety features with customers
8. Represent Prime Time Party Rental
Essential duties may change or expand from time to time.
To perform this job successfully, the successful candidate:
1. Must be at least 18 years old
2. Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs
3. Must be able to provide outstanding customer service
4. Must maintain a professional personal appearance and adhere to company attire policy
The successful candidate must have personal values consistent with company values of integrity, respect, accountability, initiative and team work.
Prior delivery experience is preferred
Prior rental experience is preferred
Computer knowledge is preferred
Prime Time Party Rental, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer