We are looking for forward-thinking people who put quality and customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Those who thrive on challenges and are ready to contribute their talents will find their place at CTS.
CTS is hiring focused and detail-oriented Thermal Spray Operators for our Blue Ash, Ohio location. Thermal Spray Operators play an integral part in the thermal spray coating process- so much so that it’s included in our company name!
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing production functions and obtaining certification for Combustion, Plasma, Hyper velocity oxy-fuel (HVOF), and/or Electric Arc thermal spray all while being safe in the process!
- Following technical documents, drawings, blueprints, and/or plans to perform these functions.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
More about you:
- 18+ years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- U.S. Person pursuant to ITAR/EAR
- Successfully pass background check and drug screening
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift hours
- Technical and/or mechanical aptitude with the ability to problem-solve and always work with integrity
- 1+ year of experience in thermal spray
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance available
- Lucrative 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program, which includes mental health, financial, and legal assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-sponsored Events
Here at CTS, we are experts in coating technology. Give us your worst. We'll give you our best. Developing new and better outcomes is what we do. We are constantly innovating and couldn't be prouder to help our customers grow their businesses and move forward in an ever-changing world. CTS is your one-stop solution for all your coating technology needs. From research and development to manufacturing and application services, our team of industry experts can transform your operational challenges into enhanced production opportunities.